Saturday, April 5, 2008



Its about that time that I do a new blog!! Wahoo for everyone! :) March has FLOWN by, I can't believe it! I have a lot of great things to post. So...March 5th was a very special day. I turned the big 21!!! Yahoo!! Legal! So for the big day I went out and did something wild and craaaazy. I put pink in my hair! Rebellious I know. It was a fantastic birthday! It all started wonderfully with a little shindig to bring me into the birthday the night before. A bunch of friends and I went to get icecream at Charlies, and then we went to the cube and played Mario Party Wii til three in the morning. Addicting. Early in the morning my roomies made me breakfast in bed, and then I drove home and went to lunch with my parents. I then went and got my hair done, and then went to Texas Road House with the whole family!! I love my family so much! I got to ride the saddle...it was so awesome. Then me, Josh, Jonny, and Jordan went to the Jazz game!!! Me and the brothers, it was awesome. We got to go up and eat food in some sweet room because Josh is a big deal. All in all it was an amazing 21st!!
And PS...look at how we are all wearing our Jazz clothing and Josh is in the suit...always doing business that one...and PPS...I really wanted to turn that photo of me on the saddle but I just dont know how so that is how it has to be. Help! :)

0 comments: