Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Blogging World





So! I have already been told th'update my blogs', even though my last blog was approx. two days ago. I am ok with that, I have such an exciting life with things happening every second that I am all but happy to share them with the blogging world! Really...Erin, RJ, and the Fam :) So! Right now my forearms and thighs are KILLING. I went rock climbing last night on a date and lets just say I NEVER work out my forearms, and they are really really weak. It was an awesome date though! Hurray for fun dates. :) P.S. I am supposed to be writing a paper right now. That can wait. Oh! And I have been on four dates with this 'new one', and hung out quite often over the past month, and we still have not kissed! That is really good. I hope he doesnt read my blogs, that would make things awkward. But yeah...oh! So in accordance to my last blog and how I was sad I missed my family superbowl party...we had our very own party at 5B! We ate a lot of food. It was awesome. Oh! And Jonny/Ashley, thanks for the whole 'laundry thing', that was very nice of you. And it was good to see you. Oh! More news...so last night I get home and there is mounds of toilet paper sitting right outside my door. Underneath all of the toilet paper was a sign that said TO JESSICA and it had a picture of a toilet on it with hearts around it. Then there was some yellow gatorade and two of those 'big cup' reeses. I didn't know what the deal was so I took it all in and there was no name or anything to be found on it! I made my friend Erin (your claim to fame! hehe...jk) come over and investigate with me this morning and we found a hidden message in a roll of toilet paper that said... I hope you will 'roll' with this 'duck' to the valentines dance with me on Tuesday...yadda yadda. So....there is no name to be found on there! And I have searched high and low for some sort of 'duck'. I get the whole 'roll' part (toilet paper roll) but I am just so confused! So if that makes any sense to you, and you know what that is talking about, please...enlighten me. That is all for my Valentines Dance story. Life is good, and hopefully going to get better. I think that is all I have to say for now! Thank you blogging world.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Jessie it's your old neighbor Angie. I really don't know how I found your blog but I am glad I did. It looks like you are doing great, I am happy for you. We should stay in touch in the "Blogging world"!! Have a great day!! Angie