Saturday, April 5, 2008

SPRING BREAK 08'!

I am going to do another one! YES! This one is what I would like to call...the AMAZING Spring Break Trip, 08'. For Spring Break this year, a group of us went to California!! We road tripped it up. We stayed in St. George for the first two nights, and then we went to our Hotel in Los Angelos. It was marvelous. We went to Disneyland...the happiest place on earth for real...and California Adventure! We got tickets off of ebay, it was pretty sketchy but cut the price in half! We just had to find the black car in the back parking lot of McDonalds...dun dun dunnnnn. We also went to Huntington beach, it is beautiful!! This was great because we played BEACH VOLLEYBALL!! You know how much I love that! We played on the beach all day long. We went to mission beach and road rollercoasters in San Diego, we went to Jimmy Kimmel live starring Adam Corolla and Sheryl Crow...she did a concert outside which was amazing! I went to HOLLYWOOD for my first time! I was going crazy. I got to put my hands where the stars have...yes. Every girls dream! Seriously though it was so awesome. We went to the Grove and shopped, we went to Vegas...best night of my life. :) We did plenty of awesome things, it was a Spring Break to never forget!!! Then we came back to reality...the bitter cold Logan where it was snowing...ahhhh....

0 comments: