Saturday, April 26, 2008

Washington/Oregon!










So I just traveled to Washington and Oregon for the first time in my life! It was a treat. I flew with my madre and padre and little Jordan. This is a picture of Jordan and I getting ready for the flight. We flew into Portland Oregon and then drove across the Columbia River into Washingtion, where Ashley grew up. It was reception time again! The best part of the trip was going to the waterfalls that were in Oregon. They were so beautiful, everything was SO GREEN!! My mom, Jordan, Jonny and I were all packed in the back of the car for the ride there, that was what made the trip. We are funny. Seriously. If you get 4 Johnsons in the back of a car you know there are good times to come! There was another awesome event that happened...my license is expired, and I guess thats a problem with security when you are trying to fly these days...ooops. So I was all worried, but the guy didn't even check in the Salt Lake airport. I was safe. I didn't even think about my return home! First of all the day started off bad because the security guy made me throw away my brand new lotion from Bath and Body. I love that stuff, and was close to tears. Then he checked my license and asked if I was aware that my license was expired. My dad, prior to entering the airport, told me to act dumb. I played the part! But the next thing I knew the security man was yelling...FIRST LEVEL SECURITY! Man, that was a scary moment. They took me to another line and put me in the 'puffer'. I had always wanted to go in there anyway, so it wasn't bad. Then they checked me like crazy...they did that little swab on every single thing in my purse. All in all it took forever & I will go and get my license renewed shortly. I guess I shouldn't be driving either...oops.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

haha those pictures are awesome!! I love the waterfall ones! Yes Addie would love you to babysit!! When are you gonna be home??

Kelsie said...

Hey Jess! I found your blog! How is everything going? I hope your move to CA was good!