Saturday, July 5, 2008

The fun didn't stop there!! We went to the world famouse San Diego Zoo!! We took the bus around and saw all sorts of things. The monkeys were doing some very interesting things as well, keeping everybody entertained! :) My favorite animals were the monkeys. Erin, I didn't see any foxes, I am sorry...but I am posting an Otter just for you because they are awesome! I am so happy that is my totem. They were swimming and going crazy and having a good time, just like I like to do ;) Fits me perfectly. But anyway, the Zoo was awesome!!!





Jordan smooshed a gorilla...funny. We also got these awesome sippie cups and got to be verrrry close to the Hippo's.


And the best part of the day...........


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah finally an update!! Lots like so so much fun! We will be there very soon. I hope we will be as much fun as Jordan was!!

McCall said...

Hey I found your blog and thought I would say Hi! You sure look cute!