Saturday, July 5, 2008

Padres!!

Jonny, Ash, Jord and I also went to the Padres Game! It was awesome!! We had some pretty good seats with a bunch of drunk guys behind us. The best part about the whole game was....THE SUPER NACHOS!! Oh man, they were the biggest, best things I have had, ever.



After the game we went to misson beach and played around. We went on the big roller coaster, it is my favorite one! This is the spot that me and Jordan both swooshed to win our money balls!!! Once again, we are awesome. Enough said. :)


1 comments:

Ryan James said...

Three things Jessica Rae. First: I am so jealous you went to a Padres game... There is nothing better than a baseball game in the summer! ahhhh. Second: Good times on that roller coaster! Third: Girl, you seriously look like a toothpick! You need to eat more of them nachos or you'll waste away! You look great Jess. :)