Saturday, April 4, 2009

Reunitation!


I finally got to see all of my Snow College friends!!! Shawnee is ready to have her baby boy and was having a baby shower, so we decided to have a slumber the night before! I have not seen them in a long time, so it was so exciting! I have not seen Maddie since before her mission! We all stayed at Jills house and talked and talked and talked :) We also went on a mission to find Twilight..don't worry, 8 red boxes and they were sold out! Thank goodness for Blockbuster!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

2 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh YES!!! I love that we are reunited again! Glad to have you back Jess. Looks like you've had a fun time since you've been home, and summer will be so fun!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Oh my goodness girl, you have been sooo busy, it looks like you had a blast in Ecuador!