Friday, April 3, 2009

I love Ecuador!


Hello everyone! Have no fear I am back to the blogging world! I just spend the past three months having the most wonderful time of my life! I was living in Cuenca, Ecuador working in many different orphanages! I fell in love all of these children and got very attached to quite a few of them! It was the hardest thing to leave them. This blog is a tribute to my babies! :) I love you! Oh and PLEASE...if you are even slightly interested in going to Ecuador to do this they are in need of volunteers! You would not regret it! Also, if you are looking for ways to help these orphans but don't know how, contact me! You can sponsor a child for only 30 dollars a month for a year! What a wonderful thing to do :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

ah.. .cute!! I love how you updated the blog!! Such sweet kids!!