Saturday, December 13, 2008

We had two formal nights, and on the first one we did family pictures. Everybody was dressed in black, and it was so much fun to get all dressed up!


This is my cousin Jenny and I.

Sisters!

The family. We are so funny :)
There was a lot of entertainment going on throughout the whole trip! On the ship days we played all of the sports and was involved in everything that we could. We were soon known on the ship as 'Utah'! That is my family for you, always trying to be the center of attention! ;) Isn't it great.

Jonny and I were the team captains for 'The Quest'. We had to do all sorts of crazy things to win, and don't worry, we won GOLD! I never would have expected less out of us. Together, we shall never lose! It was kind of embarasses the things we had to do in order to achieve gold, because all family members were present including the Parentals. It was all worth it in the end, however. :)



I enjoyed hanging out with my cousin Ry Guy...USU forever...we went to the Jesters Club and danced with the black people, and we always had a grand time together!
When we got off the cruise ship we went back to Peurto Rico and went to some forts! They were really cool, and had really pretty views! This is my sweet grandparents, oh how I love them!

The cruise was an amazing vacation! I loved being with my family!!





1 comments:

paulandtania said...

YAY! I love your cruise pics and I love you!! :)
-Tania