Saturday, December 13, 2008

Caribbean Cruisin!

Over Thanksgiving Break I got to go on a cruise!!! My whole entire family went, and it was a crazy blast! We left the Saturday before Thanksgiving, and returned the next Monday. This is Jordan and in the airport getting breakfast before the big trip! We started this eating trip off with Burger King. And we didn't stop eating the whole trip! haha...it was so much fun! :) Jordan was proud of his Minute Maid.
This is some of the fam waiting to board our plane in SLC. We had a layover in Texas and than flew on our way to Peurto Rico!!!
After arriving in Peurto Rico we stayed in a hotel and went to a little Mexican Cafe thing. It was raining and so windy! Rach and I decided to take a model picture because the wind was blowing, and this is the picture! I love it :)


In the morning it was crazy! Traveling with 29 people is always an adventure! This is some of our luggage. The ride to the ship was an experience, the driver didn't speak English but he sure knew how to sing and shake his muraccas! The day was starting off wonderfully :)




1 comments:

Rachel said...

haha. I'm so glad you put our model picture on here... I'm nasty!